Thursday, May 8, 2008





Hi everyone,

I thought I would give everyone a quick update on what Metman is up to. He is traveling to Lexington Kentucky next Tuesday May 13th for the Kentucky Spring Classic Show at the Kentucky Horse Park. He will be jumping on Wednesday 5/14, Thursday 5/15, and Friday 5/16. I am not sure of the class numbers yet. If anyone wants to come watch send me an email and I'll get the specific info to you email: info@freedomrunfarm.com. In June he is off to Chicago and July is By the Bay show in Travers City Michigan. Then he is off until November when he goes to Atlanta Georgia.

All is well at home with the Teke tribe. The foals are growing and so much fun to play with. Samaddin (Magantli x Sakinate) is turning gold like his dad. Salam is still on stall rest. For those of you who have not heard, he broke his neck in January by sliding into a corner post out in the field. His spirits are up and he is very content gazing out his stall door out to the mares. I have never had a horse that has taken his stall rest with so much grace and patience, must be that Teke blood.

I have included two pictures of our little darlings, filly Azmele pictured running (Metman x Aishet) and colt Samaddin (Magnatli x Sakinate) both are Arab line. I have posted more pictures on my website and I am working on getting everyone pedigree pages up including pictures of ancestors.

Anne-Marie
Freedom Run Farm

No comments: